Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Nasty Gal's Model







Pictures from :


Can't say how extremely in love I am with this whole shoot for Nasty Gal's 2012 Lookbook, and their new model Naomi Preizler does not come close to falling short. I'm not one to pull off so much of a sporty look, but seeing this makes me want to try my own spin on things haha (if ever I do accomplish) The colors stand out against the white sand backdrop as well as against Naomi's lovely pale skin and blonde hair - most especially the electric blue accents that draws so much attention to the details and just plain awesomeness of this whole "Sporty Style" ensemble. Claps to Nasty Gal once again for not falling short of my expectations as well as anyone elses haha 

What do you guys think? Agree or Disagree?


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming...
    nastygal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. To see more How To Download TikTok Videos, please check link download tik tok videos

    ReplyDelete