Friday, March 29, 2013

PLAIDS & SKIRTS

I believe that I've gotten used to the fact that I can be very weird and maybe even odd at times when people drive by or walk by as I take my photos and they'll probably look puzzled at the thought of a girl randomly taking photos of herself...but then again I realize that I'll most likely never see them again and I pop out of my awkward shell and proceed with my photos. Has anyone else felt that way? I guess when you've taken so many photos at one point in public, bloggers tend to get used to it and feel confident in themselves...I'm probably still in that process ahaha
Anyways, thanks to Choies for this amazing Plaid Blazer (I have been desperately looking for one!). I'm so happy to have receieved this from you guys, I am such a fan of  your site! If you havent checked them out click here to find out just how awesome they are! haha
I paired this outerwear with a nice mustard skirt and blue denim button-up! I felt like a school girl after putting this outfit together, and it was perfect too since the weather wasn't too hot today in sunny Temecula. (I probably sound overly excited, but its been a really nice day today haha) What do you guys think? The blazer is awesome isn't it? haha

Happy Good Friday Everyone!
I'll talk to you all soooooon!

Much love,
Heliely

12 14 15 17 19 21 20 22 24
Wearing: Checkered Woolen Blazer c/o Choies (here); Cotton on Mustard Skirt; Forever21 Denim Button-up; & Aldo Wedges

4 comments: