Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Crops, Quilts, & Everything Leather

Hello again!!
It's been quite a while since I've posted anything lately...ahhh I just couldn't find the time in making posts - let alone take photos - because of work and it has been such a busy schedule in general for both my sisters(the photographers) and I.
I hope all is well with everyone and enjoying their summer vacation? or maybe even winter vacation? haha Wherever you all are in your part of the world, I hope all is well for you haha
Much love to everyone, I'll write back soon on another post soon! For now enjoy the latest outfit post (inspired by Margaret Zhang - in love with her!)


2 4

Wearing: Hokk Fabrica Necklace (here), Forever21 Quilted Blazer; 
Forever21 Skirt; Forever21 Plaid Jacket

photo creds: Elizabeth Bermudez (little sister)

8 comments:

  1. So sexy, edgy, and chic. I love the lips Heliely! <3

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your hair is gorgeous! Love the coloring. It's the perfect, subtle ombre.

    http://loveormoneyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this,very nice and stylish. I have been dreaming long time for a great mens leather jacket, this one I get from cwmalls.com is good and fits my needs very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so amazing - everything is perfect x

    notanotherjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit! I absolutely love your necklace!

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete