Tuesday, July 9, 2013

WILDLIFE WORKS

Took these a week ago, but it took me a bit longer to actually post them up haha
Sorry for that! I've just been getting ready with a lot of things lately and this week I'll be headed off to my family beach camp and my youth camp right after so I guess you wont be hearing from me for a while again! haha
But here's to a good cause! Thanks to Wildlife Works for contacting me and letting me know about their awesome purpose for their shop! Check out their site here to find out more about them!

photo 3 photo 4 photo 5 photo 1 (2)

Wearing: Elephant tee c/o Wildlife Works; Sugarlips Apparel Skirt; Vintage thrifted Denim Levi's Jacket; & Zara sandals

5 comments:

  1. Love this! So into the white on white

    -Youri
    www.satisfices.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pop of nice denim jacket on your white ensemble. <3

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your skirt!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! Love love love your heels!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute!! <3


    http://nasimbagheri.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete