Thursday, August 1, 2013

Brights in Summer Weather

Had theee amazing opportunity in working with Furor Moda (site here) this time, so expect 2 more extra posts featuring them later in the blog.
So, yes I did try something new this time and added this somewhat of a unique color to my closet. My friend Mily and sister called it my "booger-colored blazer" but hey I'm loving the color...although I do admit it may resemble just that..ahaha
Anyways, although it is still extremely warm here in sunny Temecula, I woke up early and did a quick shoot with my sister - which was rather successful if I may say so myself! And decided that hey it wont do us any harm if we played around with color, prints, & textures this time around.
So what do you guys think? Did I do well in styling this top?

 Don't be scared to be daring!
xo Heliely

  photo 4 (1)photo 3 (1) photo 2 (1) photo 1 (1) photo 3 photo 4 photo 5 Wearing: Furor Moda Floral Escape Top (here); Forever21 Blazer & Skirt; & Zara Red Strap heels

3 comments:

  1. oh awesome colors!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of your jacket, the print of your top, and the details of your skirt. I love everything, so perfect. <3

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete