Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Strappy Goodness

 
I don't suppose anyone would disagree with me on how amazing strappy heels are? Right? I mean just look at these Windsor Smith goodies that happily bounced up my doorstep last week hehe I'm a happy girl with happy feet at this very moment and don't be surprised if you all find me wearing these precious twins out in most - if not all - of my upcoming posts ahaha Not to mention these lace shorts from 2020ave that I've also worn on a previous post haha I'm doin' repeats..but I'm not complaining!

  photo 1 (1)photo 2 (1) photo 3 (1) photo 4 (1) Wearing Windsor Smith heels (here); 2020Ave Lace Shorts (here); & Nastygal Lace-up Grey Sweater

4 comments:

  1. You have great style and beautiful pics! I love those shoes! Just followed you. :)

    http://maiannas.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those shoes!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    Just came across your blog and loving it! I've been looking for shorts like this forever but I couldn't find them on the website following your link:( do you know if they are still available or where I can get somehting similar? Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete