Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Playing w/ Textures.



Hello my lovely readers!
I've missed you guys!
Fear not! I shall be here more often since I've told myself that I've seriously gotta stay committed to my relationship with you all and post more more more! (which reminds me of that at&t commercial that is just gosh darn too cute esp. the version about werewolves ahaha *giggling)
So here's a quick update for you all!
Textures have always been a must, they have a way of pulling my heartstings hehe
(If you guys haven't gotten into it, try to play around with simple textures and see how it goes!)
Ever since the wonderful creation of quilted things on apparel rose up into the fashion scene I have been in love with them since - skirts, tops, sweaters..it's a simple "we want more! we want more!" kinda attitude for me. I cannot get enough of them, and every time I put on these lovely quilted tops, my boyfriend laughs and describes it as a pillow or cloud...but hey whats not to love about those fluffy, soft qualities aye??

  Oh! and thanks so much to Shoppiin.com for this amazing skirt! Loving the texture to this skirt, I've been scavenging around for the perfect skirt and I was overjoyed to find this little beauty. Check out their site (here) to find some great finds!

  photo 1photo 4 photo 2-1 photo 5 Wearing: Zara 3/4 Sleeve Jumper (here); Zara Heels (here); OST Mini Skirt c/o Shoppiin (here); Panama Hat c/o Threadsence (here); & my H&M Leopard Clutch

7 comments:

  1. dear u are so beautiful
    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous one!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING LOOK!! LOVE IT

    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I love the quilted texture of the Zara top! It's amazing and looks crazily good on you!

    stephanna-loves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so awesome that you have a verse on your banner. The media industry is such a tough cookie and girls are always constantly judged by their looks. It's definitely hard trying to just be satisfied in God. Have you ever read the book, "Captivating?" One of my aspirations is to really help girls feel beautiful inside and out.

    By the way, I love your outfit. You truly are beautiful from the inside out. :)

    Maggie
    www.clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this look! First saw it on Instagram, So cute :)

    -Ivory

    Oh, Ivory Blog

    ReplyDelete