Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Splurging on ZARA Tees



I've been doing some random every-day-tee shopping since I've been craving some more laid-back but chic looks lately, so i'll be mixing the two around. I never really considered what kind of "look" I should go for since I've still jumped here and there testing everything out, but I think I've found what really suits me now...so here it goes!
----------------------------------
On, another note if you haven't already seen Zara's collection, you are missin' out like craaazy (click here)
...if I could I'd buy everything ahaha It's everything I've wanted in a closet, simple, comfortable, grunge, chic, elegant, all in one! It just..perfect. That's that. Perfect. But, then again saying it's perfect probably doesnt even come close to how amazing it is to me..(yes, I probably have gone into la la land in just those few seconds that I was typing that up. Don't judge. haha)
---------------------------------
So, how's everyone's week so far? I'm dying right now seeing everyone on instagram at New York Fashion Week...one day..dreamin' one day...I'll be there too (*sighhhhhh). So before I start ballin' my eyes out I'm gonna go get ready for bed and most likely dream about it.
Sad isn't it...ahhhhh T_T

Goodnight my lovelies!
xoxo
  photo 4 (1)photo 3 (1) photo 2 photo 1 (1) photo 2 (2)photo 1 (2)

Wearing: Zara Muscle Tee (here); Zara Jeans (here); Floral Zip Jacket c/o Sheinside.com (here); Miss S boots c/o Shoesales.com.au (here); & Asos Leather Cap (here)

7 comments:

  1. in love with your jacket and boots!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics could easily BE the Zara lookbook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!

    ginavettese.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooww!! amoo tu look! me encanto tu blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Look, and Stunning Pic. Love it :-)

    http://hadrienfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love !! what camera do you use? your pics are so flawless

    xoxo
    amourvero

    www.amourvero.com

    ReplyDelete