Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tropical Tops & Skater Skirts

______________________________
_______________________________________
Hello My lovelies!
As you can see I grabbed some yummy cookies & cream ice cream before I did my quick photo op and gobbled it up as fast as I could...my soon to be roommie - Kimmie (blog here) - took some not-so-great-looking photos of me while I was eating and so no...I will not share those unsightly things...maybe...I'll think about it ahaha
So, lately I've been seeing lots of tropical prints earlier this summer and I wasn't able to wear this top from Line & Dot (gifted by this sweet gal named Kristen -blog here- whom I have not met yet! But hoping one day I will soon haha) until now so here it is! Styled it with a simple flared/skater skirt from Forever21 and finished it off with some lace-up heels from Windsor Smith (my fav find this whole year). Once you find a pair of perfect heels..ahhh happy doesn't even come close to describing it!

****BTW! If you all haven't heard about LINE & DOT you've got to visit their site! They've got some lovely pieces that you just can't say no to! 
***SITE HERE***
------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

photo 1 (1) photo 2 (1) photo 2 photo 1 photo 3

Tropical Eyelet Top from LINE&DOT (here); Windsor Smith Lace-up heels; Forever21 skater/flared skirt; Banggood bag

5 comments:

  1. Wow love those sandals so much! Cute outfit!
    http://tendenciesfashandbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your top! great print!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! Great! You have new follower :D
    I'm a beginning fashion blogger, check my blog www.shawsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just in love with your post
    so nice
    super cool
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/10/1-2-3-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. love!
    imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete