Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Collective Habit X HelielyB: Last Look!

Hello my fellow readers!
So here's to the last look from my collective habit shoot!
Cheers!! I hope you guys enjoyed each look as much as I did.
It was such an awesome, exciting, and fun experience (thank you so much Kim!).
For this look we decided to go with the timeless "black on black" theme.
A little black dress from Stylestalker, grabbed a larger size on the outerwear to add a bit more layers, as well as a simple knit sweater to wrap around the waist, and a perfect slouchy beanie to top it all off like cherry on an amazing sundae haha so, yes I twisted this LBD into a more comfortable look hehe

xoxo,
Heliely
--------------
----------------------------   




photo 3 (6)photo 2 (6) photo photo 5 (6)

Wearing: One on One Dress c/o Stylestalker (here); Plush Barca Slouchy Hat (here); Funktional Cut Jacket (here)

3 comments:

  1. Love the dark colors in the outfit! Gorgeous!
    http://tendenciesfashandbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just found your blog and that's all I'm able to say! Like your outfits, there're some similar vibes with my style!

    Ida/
    http://www.sevenstepstotown.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like reading posts from this site because I always find them informative.

    y8
    g switch 3

    ReplyDelete